Character, class, and community; find it all at the most experienced, innovative and child-centered organization in the neighborhood: The Barrington Park District.
- Safety First All staff is First Aid/CPR Certified and certificates are kept current.
- Your Child is Never Alone More personalized attention, a low student to teacher ratio and a familiar BPD Staff member is always there helping your child get from one program to the next.
- Nothing Beats Experience Over three-quarters of a century of combined preschool teaching experience ensures all aspects of your child’s development are being addressed; intellectual, social, sporting, personal, artistic, ethical, and so much more.
- Continuous Learning Curriculum Programming for children from 2 to 6 years, with a consistent and familiar circle of staff and friends, helps minimize separation anxiety early on while increasing socialization skills.
- Me Time Revel in some “me time” while having the comfort of knowing your children are close by: A BPD exclusive, KidCare! Open M-Sa from 8:30am-12pm for ages 6 weeks – 6 years. Drop your preschooler off and bring the younger sibling(s) to KidCare. Then, workout in our Fitness Center, relax & enjoy free WI-FI in one of our lobbies or enjoy a walk in Langendorf Park.
The Barrington Park District is honored to celebrate 30 years of providing distinguished Pre-School programming. Our activities are designed to encourage children to be a part of a well-rounded and dignified community, one citizen at a time.
- Contemporary Programming From STEM to Spanish language enrichment, we offer the most advanced, modern programming available including Lunch Bunch until 12:30 pm and an Extended Day Program for preschoolers that goes up until 2:00 pm.
- Off 2 Preschool Another BPD exclusive! Get a head start enhancing both fine and gross motor skills through games and crafts. Look for more exciting programming for 2-year-olds to come!
- Respect of Elders Our inter-generational programs promote appreciation of our seniors.
- Unparalleled Large Motor Activity Unlimited space to play with full access to our award-winning facilities, gyms, parks & playgrounds, including our brand new Splashpad.
- Students, Meet & Greet your Preschool Teachers Let’s get to know each other! Join us Wednesday, 8/30, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm for a picnic, music, and games.
We know deciding on where to send your children for developmental programs is important and can be overwhelming. That’s why we created Parents Connect. This gives you the opportunity to speak directly to other parents in the community about their experience at the Park District and help determine if we are a good fit for you. Ask us about Parents Connect.
We follow the Barrington District 220 calendar, the Illinois Early Learning Standards and the State of Illinois DCFS guidelines. One activity builds upon another at the Park District. A thread of character, class, and community runs through every single experience we offer, forming a coherent, whole, continuous learning curriculum for young children in an innovative and safe environment.
Registrations currently being taken here Please mention registration code L60010
For more information and/or to set up a tour of our preschool facilities contact:
Kim Sweeney: email@example.com or 847.304.5294
To learn more about the Barrington Park District and the many programs we have click here http://www.barringtonparkdistrict.org/index.aspx